Friday, March 27, 2009

little bro

Thursday was parent teacher conferences for both Corey and Dylan. I was anxious to see what they had to say about his progress. We had received progress reports earlier in the week to get a heads up, but that's on paper ya know. And to my surprise the words came out. "He's doing wonderfully", sigh of relief came over me and my smile couldn't go be smacked off if someone had tried. The one child that I have been so worried about is doing great and learning and loving it. Things that he's learning in school, he's bringing home. He touched his head and said head. "Head", very clear and over and over and over. I had wished the day would come where he would say a word so now those days are here and they're just getting better.
Then there's my "typical" child. He on the other hand, not so good. And to think, I had hoped he would be the genius. We will just have to work harder and it'll come. Hey he just might learn something from his little bro...

No comments:

Post a Comment