Monday, March 30, 2009

my music boy

The day came for all the can drive, I knew that it would be alot of work but didn't know it would really be alot of work. I lost 2 bags on the way but stopped and grabbed them as the kiddos were strapped into their car seats bee bopping to the tunes in dad's truck. How was it that the sound of music just makes things all better? They sure do feel this way and it seems to make me feel the same at times. When corey hears music no matter where we are he starts to move, shake and bounce. In the car if the radio is on and I lower it to hear one of the kids of talk to one of them he fusses like crazy for me to turn it up. It took me awhile to figure out what he was trying to tell me and we finally figured it out.
He's now making sounds that are totally sounding like words. In another year and a half he will be speaking in sentences. Funny faces and mimicking are his talents, besides being a good runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment